For the couple who has already booked vendors and planned the wedding but need a stylish professional to manage all the details so they can enjoy the day.
- Two (2) in-person meetings
- First meeting: review all vendor contracts provided by client, go through set-up items, and produce a tentative timeline of the wedding day.
- Second meeting: meet at venue (if available) to go through final details of the wedding day.
- Unlimited contact via email from the time of contract.
- Monthly email “check-ins” with the client to ensure that all planning is coming up to speed.
- Produce and distribute a minute by minute timeline of the wedding day for vendors and bridal party.
- Contact and coordination with all contracted vendors to ensure a flawless execution.
- Assist with set-up of all wedding elements not handled by a specific vendor (e.g. seating cards, favors, guestbook, table numbers, etc.)
- Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
- Production of a customized “day-of” preparation checklist.
- Unlimited time on the day of the event, from set-up to tear down.
- Onsite coordination and management of entire wedding day.
- Handle final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Every wedding includes one coordinator. Additional coordinators will be required for larger weddings, and specific or multiple locations.
- Marriage License Information.